World Golf Village
People come from all over the world to visit the infamous World Golf Village. Created by the PGA tour, it is home to two world class golf courses, the King & Bear and the Slammer & Squire. Both courses are continuously ranked 4.5 out of 5 stars by top golfers from around the world. Also in the World Gold Village is the IMAX Theater. Home to North Florida’s largest screen (70 feet wide and five stories high), the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater is the most unique movie-going experience. Crystal-clear images combined with IMAX’s powerful digital sound create an unforgettable IMAX Experience. Immerse yourself in the most entertaining and educational documentaries as well as Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
A short drive will get you to the beautiful historic & white sandy beaches of St. Augustine, also known as the oldest city in the United States. Home to Flagler College, continuously ranked one of the prettiest campuses in the U.S., the old city charm is unlike anything else. Take a stroll down St. George Street and pop into the many shops & restaurants.
Full Attractions List
- World Golf Village & Hall of Fame & IMAX Theater – 1 Mile
- St. Johns County Convention Center – 1 Mile
- King & Bear / Slammer & Squire Golf Courses – 1 Mile
- Outlet Shopping Malls – 5 min
- Murray Brother’s Caddyshack Restaurant – 3 min
- Historic St. Augustine – 10 min
- Beaches – 12 min
- Tournament Players Club at Sawgrass – 25 min
- Jaguars Stadium & Florida/George Football Game (Everbank Field) – 25 min
- Daytona Beach and Speedway – 60 min
- Disney World & Universal Studios, Orlando – 120 min
- Florida Heritage Book Festival – View Website